I was so excited to get to go on Paige’s first field trip in Kindergarten. We visited our local pumpkin patch and the kids were able to go through the trail, listen to a presentation about how pumpkins grow, and pick our their very own pumpkin to take home!
The field trip was originally scheduled for last Friday, but the weather put a damper on those plans. We rescheduled for today, but unfortunately today is one of my work days. Thankfully I have a great job that understands that my first job is being a Mom and it’s of great importance for me to participate with Paige in this way. In fact I had promised her that I would be there and that Ryan wouldn’t come and it would just be some girl time for us. It was so enjoyable and I was so glad I got to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment