Paige

Paige

Blog Archive

Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend Reflection

I thought that we had a very uneventful weekend until I started uploading the weekend's pictures onto my computer! On Friday, Paige and I stayed at home and I cleaned...seriously cleaned the house. I'm talking down to taking the blinds off of the windows and soaking them in the bathtub...that type of cleaning! It felt good to have it done, but boy was it tiring! Paige saw my camera sitting on the end table in the living room and said "Money, Mommy!"...which meant she wanted me to take her picture. For some reason, telling her to say Money gets her to smile at the camera. These pictures are the result of our impromptu photo session:









She's a natural, don't you think? On Saturday, we were supposed to go to Conway for my Mom and Carrie's birthday celebrations, but the weather had other plans. It was just not worth any of us risking life or limb to get to Conway, so we are re-scheduling for Feb. 9...the weekend Stephen is out of town at a coaching clinic (but that's good because it will keep me occupied!). Anyway, we basically did nothing all Saturday except go to WalMart and take naps. But, on Saturday night we took my Mom to Rivertowne Barbeque in Ozark...incredible....that's just all there is to say! These pictures are from that night: First-Paige wearing my sunglasses on the car ride to Ozark. The next one is on all of us waiting to be seated at Rivertowne...Paige was staring at her Papa and NOT the camera. Ugh. The third one is of Paige devouring her pickle! And the last on is just her being silly...imagine that!







On Sunday, we went to Sunday School and church and then went out to eat with Stephen's family. After we got home, we put Paige down for her nap and I went to my Gran's house to fix her hair and then back to WalMart...I hate going there on the weekends and yet I managed to make 2 trips!!! When Paige woke up from her nap we decided to take her to Gran and Papa's to swing and slide since it was such a nice afternoon...Thank you Lord for sunshine!


Paige trying to climb the ladder to the slide





Paige picking up sticks and playing (much to my dismay!)




Paige LOVING the swing!



Her hat might be a tad bit crooked!




I just love this picture of her...so Paige.


After playing outside for awhile, we went inside to EAT, of course! Paige loves to eat buttered toast and popcorn at Gran and Papa's house, so that's exactly what she got!


Paige after eating her buttered toast...she was pushing the butter up her nose and YES, I did stop her after I got this picture!





Paige and Stephen TRYING to share the popcorn...I don't know who wanted it more!





This is just too funny...I think Paige was going to feed Stephen the popcorn, but this picture certainly doesn't convey that. Paige's face is just hilarious, though!




Paige with popcorn-filled chipmunk cheeks!



And, finally....Paige eating the popcorn off of the kitchen floor with Kipper, the dog. I know, I know, but it's really funny!!!!


I think that about sums our weekend up! Paige is staying with her MawMaw on Monday and Tuesday of this week because Nanny has bronchitis. We hope she feels better soon!

No comments: