
I know this isn't the greatest picture of this book, but you can go here to buy a copy!
This book is by Gary and Anne Marie Ezzo; they wrote Along the Toddler Way, among other books that we read in preparation for Paige. Let me tell you, this potty training book is right on! Today is the 4th day that we've been in big girl panties and accidents are minimal. If Paige has an accident, 90% of the "waste" still gets into the potty. She's becoming much more aware of needing to go and will wait until I ask her if she needs to go before letting it out. She is wearing a pull-up during the night, but I can already see that her overnight wetness is decreasing as her bladder stretches!
The Ezzos have many crowns waiting on them in Heaven! They are so full of wisdom!
I must say a special THANK YOU to our friends The Rogers Family for introducing us to the Growing Kids God's Way mindset...we couldn't be the parents we are without you guys!

3 comments:
Thanks for the book referral. I need some help in this area right now too. Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
thanks for commenting over on my blog! I just loved the movie- I wish there was more!
Thank you for the sweet words. We can't take credit for God's divine hand. Someone shared the information with someone who shared the information with us. Isn't that how good news is shared since the beginning of time? We just can't take God out of it! Parenting is hard work and we want to build others up in love!
Jen
Post a Comment