Paige

Paige

Friday, June 6, 2008

Skinny Dipping in the kiddie pool!

As promised, I'm devoting an entire post to Paige's first (and hopefully only!) skinny-dipping experience. After our fun Saturday last week, Paige was completely exhausted. We went home to take a nap and I promised her that she could go to Gran and Papa's to swim in her pool...and that's what we did! She loves swimming so much. Stephen's brother and sister-in-law have a large pool and we've been swimming in it several days out of the week. She will jump off the side to Stephen and can even keep herself above the water without help! She, of course, has floaties on. I love taking her swimming because it's great exercise for her, it occupies her for 2 hours at a time, and it wears her out! She gets a great night's sleep after swimming.

I realize I'm totally biased, but I think she's the prettiest little girl ever!

We're trying to teach her to hold her breath to go under water.

So relaxed!

My doodle-bug...

Swimming time turned into bathtime...Hey, you might as well take advantage of the water!

I just love the action shots!

1 comment:

McMommy said...

That is so funny...and cute! We also turn the kiddie pool into a bathtub some evenings...I like to think that it ensures our title of Most Fun Parents in the Universe...at least, in our boys' eyes!

Have a great weekend!