Like my lovely new accessory? Yeah, me either. I had foot surgery on Thursday and I’m unable to put pressure onto my foot because of the location of the surgery…right on the ball of my foot. So, I’m in the boot until I can start applying pressure without constant burning and throbbing. It honestly looks much worse than it is! Stephen has done an incredible job taking care of me and stepping up big time with the kids. My parents and sister helped out tremendously this weekend with Paige and Stephen had Ryan one on one, so it was manageable!
It’s impossible to stay off my foot as much as I should with 2 kids alone during the day, but I’m doing my best. During naptime for Ryan, I’m planted on my bed. And when Stephen gets home, he takes it all on and I’m very thankful!

No comments:
Post a Comment