Paige

Paige

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Football pictures 2008

Each year when Stephen's football team has team pictures made, we have a Family Football picture made as well. We didn't have them made before we had Paige, so this is our 3rd year to have them. I love them! We haven't got the professional pictures back yet, but I had a cheerleader take our family pictures as the photographer was taking theirs...it's ok....they approved!





This picture was actually taken before the professional ones...Paige's feet were covered in wet grass so Stephen is trying to keep his pants clean. He really does love his daughter!



With our best friends (and Stephen's running partner and fellow coach) Doyle, Mandy, and their son Ty. This is the first year we've thought to get a football picture of all 6 of us. I love it!



The professional photographer's pose for us...



Paige in her cheerleading uniform.

Paige watching her Daddy...too sweet!


She's so in thought!

Paige with "The Seven"...even though there are only 6 of them now. Long story. Anyway, our niece, Hannah, is the 2nd from the right. These are all her buddies and they keep stats for the team. Paige loves these girls!

Ty giving Paige a big bear hug!

4 comments:

patti said...

How adorable...what a cute family! that is a great tradition.

I can't believe how grown up hannah and the other girls are...katie is my cousin so tell her hi for me!

I love your projects...me and my crafty friends down here have UFO party nights at least once a month...UFO is UnFinished Objects. So next month we are starting on our Christmas projects.

Also, I must admit as much as I love being here reading your blog makes me homesick. :)

Joy said...

Your little cheerleader is such a cutie!

You asked about painting plates. I've seen other bloggers do it, but I haven't.
I do know that you can spray paint ceramic but the paint doesn't bond that well and can scratch off. You will have better luck with plates that don't have a high gloss finish on them. But, if you just want to change the color and then hang the paint, you shouldn't have any problems because they won't have a chance to get scratched. You might want try the new universal paint that rustoleum makes. It's supposed to be more durable and chip resistant. I haven't tried it but others that have really like it.

If you want to paint lettering, like your family name, on a plate they do make a paint made especially for finished ceramics that bonds well. You can find it at most craft stores.

I hope I've answered your question and not thoroughly confused you with more information than you wanted.

Happy painting!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have been looking at all these crafty blogs and came across yours.-- CUTE!

I see that you like re-do's too. I love the before and after pics.

Thanks for letting me visit.

cherry said...

Hi there...your fmamily pics are adorable...what a doll baby you have. I was gonna say it is Kimba's blog that I bet you are thinking about. She did that to plates...cherry