
This is right outside my door (my door is to the right). I love, love, love my "Mrs. Banning" canvas!

My bulletin board right inside my door...I really don't put anything on it because of the pegboard. It does house the fire escape route and will hold my clipboard with my roll on it.

My Happy Birthday poster...no kids names on it just yet. I'm waiting to make sure my class list is final. I think I'm going to get some helium balloons and attach them to this wall for some more visual interest.

Classroom Helpers poster-sorry the photo is kind of fuzzy! My jobs are "Leader", "Caboose", "Lunch Helper", and "Napmat Helper".

The view from my door (please excuse my junk on the table!) This classroom is a shared space at our church, so the Cubbies puppet theater in the corner has to stay.

The view from my Reading Center (pics of centers in another post). You can see my lovely sink and clock....

The view standing in front of the window...you can see my alphabet above the doors. It will also become a Word Wall.

I still need to add some graphics to this...I'm thinking ladybugs, butterflies, and bees. The rope beneath it will hold student work-held on with clothespins.
That's my classroom as it sits today. I'll be up there again this week to finalize the details!

No comments:
Post a Comment