
Our week is really crazy, but I need to post a meal plan so I can make myself stick to it! This is what our week looks like:
Monday-Amazing Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, twice baked potatoes, green beans
Tuesday-I have a fundraiser for the preschool where I work at a local pizza place...I'll be there from 4:45-8:30-jealous? Paige will be with my parents until Stephen is done with football practice (yes, it's that time of year already!)
Wednesday-A friend and I are taking our kids to a local water park , so I'll put BBQ crockpot chicken on before we leave. I'll either add leftover twice baked pototoes or maybe make some mashed potatoes.
Thursday-I have a hair appointment at 5:00 and Stephen has Open House at 5:30. My parents will help me with Paige again. After Open House, we get to go to a Surprise 50th Birthday Party for a friend at church!
Friday-Stephen's 28th (AH!) Birthday is on Sunday, and I think we've decided that the best day to celebrate it is Friday evening (With school starting on Monday, celebrating on his actual birthday is difficult because of school open houses, etc.). He wants me to make Crockpot chicken tacos, taco rice with corn, refried beans, and homemade salsa. He has also requested a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting...I can handle it!

No comments:
Post a Comment