Paige

Paige

Monday, September 12, 2011

I’m How Old?!

Today I turn 29.  29!! How is this even possible?  I remember turning 16 and my friends throwing me a surprise “party” in our High School cafeteria.  How could that have been 13 years ago?

 IMG_0007 IMG_0018 As of this moment, turning 30 next year isn’t bothering me just yet.  I’m pretty sure I remember my Mom turning 30…I would have been 10 years old.  I don’t think that I thought she was old by any means, so that’s positive!  In a way I’m looking forward to my 30’s because I know I’m done having kids, my family is settled and Stephen finally has the job(s) that he’s waited 9 long years for, and I’m hoping we can just settle in and enjoy life more.  I know with 2 kids and a football coach husband, that probably won’t happen but busyness is what I thrive on.  Sounds contradictory, huh?  Being busy means being settled in to me. 

IMG_0022 I’m blessed to have made it this far in life and I pray that the next 29 years and beyond are full of incredible moments with my family and friends.  Bring on 30…I’m ready for it!

No comments: