Tonight, our niece's basketball team won a HUGE game and advanced to the District Tournament finals on Saturday night. They beat Ozark (where all of Stephen's family is originally from and where we coached our first year!) and Ozark had beaten them twice before this year. The girls were so ecstatic and really beside themselves. It was neat to see! After the game, Stephen left with his Dad, brother, and Doyle (junior high head coach and running partner) for Tunica, MS for their annual coaching clinic trip. Paige and I are sad that Daddy is gone, but we're excited because since our niece's team won tonight, the boys will be coming home earlier than expected to make it home for the final game!!!! God is good and provides what we need...even in tiny, silly situations such as these. I don't do well typically when Stephen is away. I depend on Stephen more than I realize, so when he's gone I really realize how much I love him and what an amazing man he is!
I promise I will try to post pictures tomorrow...it's the first day I'll be home all week!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment